Saturday, December 8, 2012

Why I Made This Blog?

Hi there! This is my first post...:)


 I'm happy knowing that I am making this blog. I just made this out of the blue and I guess God called me to do  it.Yeah...it is...

At first, I had so many thoughts on my head and I was thinking how to let them go out without some constraints. I just wanted to talk about them freely. So, I was wondering if I can have another blog like this.

So, here I am making my first post. Now, what will you expect from this blog?

I decided to share to everyone my daily thoughts about life. It will be more about my personal reflection about how my life is going under a Christian perspective. I believe that everyday, I am walking under heaven's eyes. I know I am not perfect but God loves me. Thus, I can learn from him everyday. And I'll share you every piece of learning that I have.

So, join me with my journey with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment